When it comes to choosing a material for the flat roof of your commercial or industrial building in Brampton, you need to consider the material’s individual properties, life span and price. Our skilled flat roofers at Megapolis Roofing Inc. can inspect your current flat roof for problems, advise on how to fix them and offer a flat roof replacement and new installation if that is your best bet. Consult us for information on roof types and which option will be most beneficial for you.
Repairs, Replacement & Flat Roof Installation
If your roof is too old, weathered, and beyond repair we suggest installing a flat roof replacement. In an old roof you might be able to fix some issues, only to have new ones arise soon after due to the general deterioration of the roofing system. By investing in a new flat you can prevent future repairs for a long time.
Selecting a Roof Type
Each flat roof option has its own pros and cons, lifespan and maintenance needs. Briefly, here are the flat roof types we install in Brampton. You can read about them in detail here.
- Single Ply PVC and TPO – These are lightweight, affordable, highly durable options lasting from 30-50 years.
- Double Ply Modified Bitumen – A tear resistant, extreme temperature enduring option lasting around 10 years.
- Four Ply Built-Up Roof (BUR) – A traditional roofing option that doesn’t damage easily and requires little maintenance.
- Single Ply EPDM Flat Roofing – A popular option for commercial roofing, with flexible, durable and resistant properties lasting 12-25 years.
- Metal Roofing – A more permanent, durable, economical and fire resistant option which can help lower A/C costs.
Commercial Flat Roofing Quote
There’s no time to waste in a roofing emergency – call us right away! Our specialists serve Brampton with 24/7 emergency repairs, any day of the year. For fast, reliable flat roofing repairs you can reach us via our emergency hotline at 416-508-0011. We are on standby, ready to help as soon as you call.
Inspecting Your Flat Roof
During your flat roof inspection our professionals will survey your building, whether it is an office space, retail establishment or industrial warehouse, from the outside and inside to check for signs of damage to the roofing system. Most commonly, damage is evident from within the building. Water rings, cracks and discolouration on the walls and ceiling are indicative of a leak. The roof itself will then be inspected, checking for cracks, broken seals and structural weaknesses. Another indicator of a flat roofing problem is a damaged, shrunken, torn or water saturated membrane. If any of these problems are present it means your flat roof needs repairs.